Where Do You Want to Go…?
I have been living in Europe for over 6 years, and it’s where I fell in love with traveling! You can take a train or bus and be in a completely different country in an hour, and experience a new culture, try different foods, and meet people from all over world.
Take a look, browse through my blog posts, which I’ve written about some destinations in Europe, and feel free to email me if you have any questions!
- Sicily Adventures of a Solo Female Traveler
- 10 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Mykonos
- 3 Days in Athens
- The Ultimate Croatia Road Trip Guide
- 8 Things You Shouldn’t Miss While Visiting Ibiza
- Where to Party in Ibiza
- Guide for a Wild Ibiza Clubbing Holiday
- Day Trip to Cádiz from Seville
- 15 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Seville
- The Ultimate Granada Travel Guide
- 10 Reasons to Visit Alicante
- Day Trip to Toledo from Madrid
- The 10 Best Things to Do in Madrid
- Top Seven Things to See and Do in Oslo
- A Weekend Getaway Guide: 48 Hours in Hamburg
- Lisbon Travel Guide